Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love Skulls.









I love things with skulls. Good skulls though, the ones that look like the ones above.
I picked up a few bracelets in HongKong (a white one and a blue one, I planned to take them apart and make something awesome with them) and then discovered that Pamela Love had released a new cheaper, affordable range of costume jewelery featuring a whole lot of those cute little skulls. Small world.


http://www.fashionologie.com/Pamela-Love-Launch-Lower-Priced-Line-Show-New-York-Fashion-Week-3984112

P.S. The first image is of the skulls I bought in some crappy wire, second image is a drawing from David Shrigley, third image is of a black leather skulls necklace my friend Astra made, forth is my Karen Walker apple skull necklace and the last three are Pamela Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment