Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tis All I Need

I love this photo so much. Thank you Gatito for introducing me!
It reminds me of a theory someone once told me (forgotten the name) of the tiers of human satisfaction The top tier is a state of contentedness, understanding and peace with ones creative ability, want for material possessions and a simplicity and calmness to their general being. This then reminded me of a water person, someone at ease with the world around then. Someone who produces and creates for the love of having the ability to, someone who does not want and need everything that is marketed to them, someone who, metaphorically speaking, lives a simple, clean life. The tiers below are thus the ones who do not create, who are not satisfied with aspects of their life, who want and need things to fulfill an unknown desire, which will presumably render them perfect, or at capacity. I guess it difficult to move up a tier if one was not that way inclined to begin with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment