Sunday, January 30, 2011

Somebody Loves You


I got some new things today. Cute story - I was on my way home when I heard someone shout out my name - it was Marcus, an old friend from high school. I told him about this Karen Walker necklace I liked, the apple skull oxidized silver one and so he came with me to try it on. On the way there he bought me freshly squeezed juice from my favourite Mediterranean food shop - it was a melon, apple, carrot, pear, lemon and ginger juice, delicious. So I tried on my necklace and we decided it was awesome, then I saw the Herschel bags and decided I definitely needed a backpack for my trip to Adelaide for the Laneway festival next week. So I bought both and we continued our walk down Smith St in 35 degree heat. That was my afternoon. I also drew some postcards to send to friends and bought some organic produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment